100-hour TESOL Certificate
Learn how to create professional lesson plans and use the Communicative Approach with an internationally recognized TEFL / TESOL certificate program. OnTESOL’s 100-hour TESOL course includes grammar, phonology, and methodology. Fully online! Comes with tutor support!
OnTESOL’s 100-hour TESOL Certificate program is the best entry-level certification because it was designed using Coventry House International’s advanced Trinity CertTESOL syllabus to offer the training that you need to start your teaching career. Your ability to create professional lesson plans and use the Communicative Approach effectively will help you excel at job interviews and make your teaching experience abroad much more rewarding. Get certified with Coventry House International-OnTESOL (See course syllabus).
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive a 100-hour TESOL Certificate awarded by Coventry House International-OnTESOL. You will also receive ACTDEC Level 2 accreditation when you register with ACTDEC UK (See accreditations and requirements).
A 100-hour TESOL / TEFL certificate is the minimum requirement for entry-level jobs in Asia, Latin America, and most of Europe. This program is perfect for candidates who want to teach English abroad during their gap-year and need quality training that doesn’t cost a lot of money. Study from the comfort of your home and get certified to teach English worldwide!
– Online / mobile / printable course material
– Professional tutor support
– Video tutorials
– Internationally recognized 100-hour TESOL certificate mailed to any location in the world
– Access to job board, list of schools and recruiters.
This course was designed for trainees who need to a TESOL course at their own pace in order to meet other work or study commitments. The minimum time necessary to complete this course is 3 weeks. The maximum time given to complete this course is 4 months.
TEYL and TBEC specialist endorsements
Add a 20-hour specialist course and save $150 with the 120-hour Specialized TESOL Certificate package!
Your ability to create professional lesson plans after the OnTESOL course will make it possible for you to complete a full 20-hour Practicum, which consists of 10 hours of class observation and 10 hours of teaching practice. Obtain supervised teaching experience after the online course and upgrade your teaching credentials to the 120-hour TESOL Certificate with Practicum.
- The Practicum can be completed at any ESL school, TESOL / TEFL institute, or community center in the world.
- ESL students must be older than 12 years of age. Minimum 5 students.
- Graduates who have access to a classroom and a qualified teacher (2000 hours of teaching experience plus internationally recognized TESOL / TEFL certification) can take a Stand-Alone Practicum. OnTESOL charges $75 for providing the guidelines, moderating the reports and lesson plans, and issuing the TESOL certificate with Practicum.
- Graduates who only have access to a classroom can take the Video Practicum ($250) and send us the lesson plans plus four (4) video recordings of their lessons for supervision and feedback.
This Practicum module is for 100-hour and 120-hour TESOL graduates. Those who wish to pursue TESL Canada accreditation through OnTESOL need to complete the 250-hour TESOL Diploma and its respective 20-hour Practicum.
What is TESOL? Find Free Resources!
Below you will find video tutorials on how to use the Communicative Approach.
Join us on social media to find new articles, videos, and lesson plans.